Step One – Download and Install App
User needs to be on the public wireless (Library)
User will need to download and install appropriate print&scan app.
For iPad / iPhone go here:
For Android device go here:
Step Two – Register the Printer
Specifying a Device by its IP Address
- 1. Tap [Settings] in the main menu.
- 2. Tap [Devices].
- 3. Tap [Search Devcs.].
- 4. Tap the [Host Nm./IP Addrs.] input field.
- 5. Input either the IP address 192.168.226.190 or the hostname c2003 with the keyboard displayed.
- 6. Tap [Host Nm./IP Addrs. Search].
- 7. In the [Dev. Srch. Lt.] list, select the device you want to add.
- 8. Tap [Add Devices].
- The device is added to the [Device] list.
Step Three – Ready to Use
Instructions for usage can be found here: